Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kayra cenazeoglu
Administrators nickname
Albert Pluxury
Date
Apr 19, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/672039/#post-2393682

kayra cenazeoglu

Player
Player
Clearly Biased Admin and Wrong Decision he is not punishing ems guys he is punishing only LSPD and about car ram first other players raming lspd and lspd crashing other cars its not mean car raming right because how lspd can stop the car if they are raming !

Dear Lebron first of all this admin only helping EMS guys because they are friends. And he is not seen and didnt give punishment to ems guys he is using radio while off duty because they are friends. And They are doing car raming us we are just going us way and look at the answer time its so fast right ? Also he is helping with ic and also forum side is it lucky ?? I think not how bot of them same admin helping same guy ic and forum side ? I mean 4 lspd not doing CR they are doing CR to LSPD and LSPD just try to escape. And I dont understand EMS using radio while off duty why ems didnt get punishment ?? Clearly you can see they are friends he is helping ic tickets and ooc forum tickets. I need to remove lspd warning because we are just trying to escape. why ems dont take punishment for using radio while off duty

and ems curator knows that radio cannot be used off duty, but he ignores it because he takes sides.

also he targetting lspd

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Report will be further checked by senior administration after checking evidence+ administrator got punished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom