Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luciifer

Yes, My Favourite Guns are Appistol and Revolver..
Blocked
Lucifer Balenca Known As Lucifer Balenciaga
This biography isn’t assorted to any org this is a personal biography.

Storyline:
Ever since Lucifer was a child he’s been involved in a lot of bad influences and at 6 years old he was told to steal from a shop he grabbed 2 beers and robbed them, but it didn’t go as planned the cops came and as Lucifers parents died in a “Accident” they put him in an orphanage he had been in contact with his older friends for a while now he’s 15 and ready to leave foster care so he decided to get a few tools before he left, A gas can 2 bottles of vodka 2 cloths and a lighter. He poured gasoline all over the place at night and made Molotov’s he threw them both and the entire place went up in flames there was only 4 adults injured and the rest were fine, Lucifer heard this on the news but he hasn’t had enough of his Terrorist acts and decides to go into the projects and blow up there gas stations but he got Caught by the police they arrested him and tried interrogating him but they tried every way possible and couldn’t get a single word out of him as the cops didn’t have bodycam of it Lucifer was released in bail by some mysterious person Lucifer went into hiding for a while but now that he’s grown up got the money from dealing drugs and other unnamed stuff he finally wants to make himself known as the city’s lord of all so he sets out on a mission to continue his Terrorist acts…

Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown

Lucifer can blow up gas stations in ghetto even if there is people inside of it.
Lucifer can use his anti interrogation methods when being arrested
Lucifer can plan Terrorist acts on orgs (With senior admins approvals)
Lucifer can pay corrupt cops to arrest people/bring them to him and he can do what he wants with that person such as: torture, get information out of them trough torture
Lucifer will be a known terrorist

(To senior administration if you are reviewing this)
I have planned this for ages I also plan to post some of the rp stuff showed above on YouTube to populate you guys even more, and the above said is all about making it more roleplaying and fun for others
Please consider these and I hope to hear from you guys soon!

-Sincerely
Lucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom