Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peren Friqher

Friqher
Server Administrator
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC):
yes (19)
2. Time zone: GMT+3
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): (02:00 AM - 02:00 PM)
4. Average online per week (hours): 70 hours
5. Your Discord ID: friqher
6. Your characters' name (IC): Peren Friqherr
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): Main: 231913 Twink: 263943
8. Your ingame level: 53
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10: Languages spoken: Turkish/English
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I am playing at this project for 2 years and i have done almost all rp experience. I did 2 successfull ballas term with 0 warning and done more than 5 terms as FIB hc in RP and after all of this experience i decided to become an admin for give experience to players teach them how to do it and also help people how can play properly.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Crime:
Vagos-Deputy
Ballas-Leader 2 terms
Marabunta-Deputy
Bloods-Deputy
Families-Deputy
State
FIB-COS(28)
3. What are your strengths?
I am good at explaining situations with my communication style and solve the complicated situations with it
4. What are your weaknesses?
Sometimes im getting angry when someone dont listen me when im trying to explaining or speaking.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
More activity and easy solutions with my experience at RP also using my activity fast answer at tickets and more.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have any business. I am ready.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No i dont have any issues
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I will be good decision if im in admin team because of my activity and using my experience on players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom