Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Marshal

Player
Player
Information :-

1. Your name IRL :- Sudheer Vamsi
2. Your age :- { Ic Age 23 }{OOC age 19}
3. Time zone :- GMT+ 05:30
4. Average online per day :- 6-8 hours daily
5. Your Discord :- _gyandinesh_
6. Your Nickname :- Mad Marshall
7. Your ID :-

Additional information :-

. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

Let me introduce about my experience in State/crime

State Side:-

NG-Lt Colonel 1x , Colonel 2x , Field Marshall 1x , black commando 2x

LSPD- Commander 1x , Captain 3x , Lieutenant 3x , Special Task Force 4x

SAHP- Assistant Sheriff 1x , Chief of staff 3x, cheif of department 2x , Deputy cheif of department 3x , us Marshal 3x.

Government- Director 1x, Commander 2x , deputy director 2x ,

EMS- Cheif of PR 1x, Dean of Division 1x , neuro surgeon 2x

FIB- Elight Agent 2x , senior Elight agent 1x , Black ops 1 1x

Life invader - I don't have any experience in LI

===============================

Crime Side:-

Vagos- Under deputy 3x, Event Captain 3x

Bloods- Event captain 2x , War lord 3x , Soul Sanatcher 1x , Under deputy 2x

Ballas- Under deputy 2x , Event captain 3x

Families- under deputy 2x , Warlord 3x.

Marabunta- Nightcrawler 2x under deputy 2x

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1- First and Most important Dream and Goal in my RP Life was Becoming High command in Every organization. By working hard and leading many situations. I got High command position in every legal and illegal organizations. So my final goal is to become a leader of 4 organizations in los santos. First Two illegal organizations and then Two legal organizations. And then I was briefly thinking about vagos and ballas . So my in this to I have choosen vagos . And I have much and enough experience in legal organizations and illegal organizations. I have achieved most of Highest High command positions. But my ic age is still 23 years in city because of some gap I took in my rp life. Due to some technical issues with my laptop. So I'm back now and I can lead any type of tough
situations. Im thinking I'm maybe good enough for Vagos Leader.

2.2- As per my Above State/crime experience as High command. And this is the right time to upgrade from high command to Leader position. And if I enter the vagos as leader I will stop the breath of all legal organizations. Definitely this is my promise to my co gang mates and Leo's .

2.3- me being as a leader. I can get to know many difficulty situations . I can get leadership experience also . This will be my greatest opportunity by my Curators { Sir Mohammad Pluxury and Mam Seira Victor } . I will give opportunities to my gang people to get more experience so they will get to know about doos and don'ts.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1- I will ensure we will be active in every events. We will be in max numbers

3.2- we will do max 100% turf

3.3- I will ensure that there will be no any type of favouritism

3.4- I will ensure there will be no toxicity

3.5- I will give ranks that who works hard and attends events .

3.6- I will ensure to make 100% spray with good spray team

3.7- I will ensure that my High commands will check daily logs of weapons Wearhouse. So there is no chance to steal gears from Wearhouse.

3.8- I will ensure to be friendly with other Gangs .

3.9- I will ensure to show more activity and max activeness with no rule break

3.10- we will ensure to show more Ro Situations in city like hostage,24/7, fz raid, highway robbery etc.

Thank you so much for giving me this golden opportunity Mam Siera and Sir Mohammad. I will give you the best ever seen before. And trust I will make so many changes after appointing me As Vagos Leader. I hope you like my Application. I written this Application with my heartfull words which are form my soul. Once again thank you for my Curators .............

Signing off :::::::::::

Mad Marshall

With big ❤️

ryder sanz

Player
Player

I love it for this is the best person in the city.
this person doing great work in all organisations and good person also.
#MAD MARSHALL​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom