Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Baray Bhaiya
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 20, 2024
Time of violation
21:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lIQE3Z1LBY0

Baray Bhaiya

Player
Player
He just do all the things like handcuffing and searched me without giving me any commands as you can see and after i sat on that heli i got Code A, you can see that as well Please take some action Thankyou

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
He just do all the things like handcuffing and searched me without giving me any commands as you can see and after i sat on that heli i got Code A, you can see that as well Please take some action Thankyou
ur pov is private fix it so he get punished

Snow Belhaj

Player
Player
Hello first thing i was talking but it was server issue that it was so much headache that time to all players that why u didnt hear me + i have full right to search u because u was selling FIB armor and i was UC and i catch u

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Hello first thing i was talking but it was server issue that it was so much headache that time to all players that why u didnt hear me + i have full right to search u because u was selling FIB armor and i was UC and i catch u
Yk you can only cuff and search when you have balaclava + body armour right? Clear failrp

Brian Hawkins

Player
Player
Requesting Threads Owner to provide extended POV from the beginning of the situation.
You have 08 hours to do so

Baray Bhaiya

Player
Player
Hello Brian,
Extended POV:-
As you can his voice is audible in the starting and i already got punished of demorgan for selling FIB armor and at last i got Code A as well
Thankyou.

Brian Hawkins

Player
Player
Requesting ID 135382 to provide POV of the same situation
You have 08 hours to do so.

Brian Hawkins

Player
Player
Threads Reviewed
After checking the evidence everything was clear.
You did not hear the other player's voice due to server lags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom