Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Director of Federal Investigation Bureau | Zodial Bouu

Rejected

ZodialBou

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : WALID
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord : zodial2
6. Your Nickname : Zodial Bouu
7. Your ID : 50436

Additional information

Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

-With extensive experience across various Law Enforcement Organizations , (FIB), (LSPD), (SAHP), and (NG), I have consistently achieved commendable ranks. Through my tenure, I have gained profound insights into the legal framework and operational dynamics. It has become evident to me that the FIB stands as the pinnacle of authority and influence within the city's law enforcement landscape. Equipped with this comprehensive understanding, I stand prepared to assume the mantle of leadership within the FIB.

-Having held numerous high-ranking positions across diverse organizations and departments, I have encountered a spectrum of individuals and leadership styles. This exposure has fortified my decision-making prowess and strategic acumen. Leveraging this wealth of experiential knowledge, I am poised to guide the FIB towards unparalleled excellence.

-Through meticulous observation and analysis, I have gleaned invaluable lessons from the leadership styles prevalent across various organizations. I have diligently studied their triumphs and shortcomings, thereby formulating effective strategies and solutions. My commitment extends to implementing these insights to elevate the FIB's standing as the preeminent law enforcement agency once more.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-Upholding the principles of meritocracy, I pledge to appoint individuals to High Command positions based solely on their qualifications, expertise, and commitment to the organization's mission. Populism will find no place within our ranks.

-Recognizing the interconnectedness of law enforcement agencies, I am committed to fostering robust and collaborative relationships with all state organizations. By aligning our efforts, we can collectively enhance public safety and security.

-Ensuring integrity and accountability within the organization, I will remain vigilant against any abuse of power. Every member of the law enforcement family will be treated with the utmost respect and consideration, fostering a culture of trust and camaraderie within the FIB.

===HIGH COMMAND===

30 Director
29 Deputy Director
28 Chief of staff
27 00 Handler
26 Chief of Division
25 Head of Department
24 Deputy Head of Department
23 00 Agent

===REGULAR COMMAND===

22 Supervisor
21 Federal Agent
20 Black Ops 3
19 Black Ops 2
18 Black Ops 1
17 Elite SSA 3
16 Elite SSA 2
15 Elite SSA 1
14 Elite Agent 3
13 Elite Agent 2
12 Elite Agent 1
11 Senior Special Agent 3
10 Senior Special Agent 2
9 Senior Special Agent 1
8 Special Agent 3
7 Special Agent 2
6 Special Agent 1
5 Field Agent 3
4 Field Agent 2
3 Field Agent 1
2 Junior Agent
1 Suspended

I sincerely appreciate the time and consideration you have dedicated to reviewing my application.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Increase your activity and apply again in future

Top Bottom