Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harshthakur

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Harsh thakur
2. Your age IRL : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 4 - 5 hours per day
5. Your Discord : harshthakur1
6. Your Nickname : Harsh thaakur
7. Your ID : 193091

Additional information

1. Leader of Los santos vagos Gang .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1- I have been in many gangs in the city, but the most good and firendly gang I like is Vagos. I started my journey in the crime from the bloods and ballas, as they are in the main ghetto, so there are a lot of criminal activities, but after some time when I joined vagos, I felt like it had to be improved and better because it was the only gang in the beach ghetto, and from the past leadership, I am seeing that vagos could not hold one leader for a few days due to a lack of people and lack of activity, but if I get the term, I will make the gang super active compared to other terms, not only rulling the beach ghetto, I will also make the vagos the most active gang in the main ghetto too.

2.2- As I have worked with many other gangs and with LEO's too, I have managed to get their thinking skills about what they actually think during criminal activities and what actions they take. So, as I have high command experience on both sides of the state ( crime and legal), I am able to make good strategies during 24/7 store, gunstore, and FZ raids, and these strategies will let us win every single situation against LEO's.

2.3- If I get the term vagos, I'll select the best HC's and deputies I can who will always be ready to help new people who are willing to make their future in crime, and there will be no place for toxicity and favoritism. I will hire people with an age 7 or older so they know some basic rules and don't break any OOC rules.

2.4- As there are good connections in the city, I'll also collaborate with other gangs during FZ raids, subs, and hostages. This will lead to more and more events and people in the gang.

3. Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization

- We will attend every clands in a day with maximum numbers we can
- NO toxicity will be tolerated
- NO favouritism
- I’ll give maximmum bonuses so , peoples will encourage to attend more and more events
- I’ll give my share of the most unique RP to every event I can do so
- 1-2 hostage situation's every day

My ranking system for the Los santos vagos :

14|Leader
13|Deputy
12|Under deputy
11|Kingpin
10|Warlord
09|Turfer
08|OG Banana
07|Killa
06|El chapo
05|Vampire
04|Shooter
03|Enforcer
02|Runner
01|Banana

My goals for Los santos vagos :

- 100% turf with my turf team
- Will make a best best graffiti team for maximum profits
- Will achieve minimum of 25+ people on freeze and 100+ on the first week of the term
- Maximum activity and numbers in Clands
- Most activity in ghetto and Highway's without any rule break
- Will do atleast one 24/7 store , gun store in a day and FZ raid in every alternative days

Thanks for reviewing my application :love:
Best regards,
Harsh thaakur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom