Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader Of Los Santos Vagos | Ekagra Salvatore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekagra Narula

"Salvatore"
Player
1. Ekagra Narula
2. 18
3. GMT +5:30(India)
4. 7+ Hours
5. ekagrasalvatore
6. Ekagra Salvatore
7. 315238

1. Leader of
Los Santos Vagos

- Deputy Of The Los Santos Vagos (Markus Bolivio)
- Chief Of Staff Of All Departments - LSPD (Andy Bank)
- Captain(HOD) Of HRT in LSPD (William Robinson)
- Lieutenant(DHOD) Of HRT in LSPD 2x (Billy Booth)
- Under Deputy of Los Santos Vagos (Suspect Affetmez)
- Event Captain - The Families (Haydar Seekece)
- High Command(10) - Marabunta Grande (Suspect Affetmez)
- Under Deputy(13) - Los Santos Vagos (Bobs Builderr)

- Black Ops Agent 3 - FIB (Elrussi Flawless)
- Black Ops Agent 3 - FIB (Tommy Slater)
- Secret Agent - FIB (Tommy Slater)
- Under Deputy of Bloods (Cherry Wick)
- Under Deputy of The Ballas Gang (Yagiz Warrior)
- Captain Of HRT - SAHP (Waya Blossom)
- 00 Agent in FIB 2x (Satriko Narcos)
- 00 Agent in FIB 1x Tommy Slater

2. Why Do You Want to be Leader of This Organization?

2.1 I want to be the Leader of The All Mighty "Los Santos Vagos" To Increase Crime in The State and Rule The Ghetto. I believe The Los Santos Vagos has had pretty good last terms and wanna continue making it good by being the Leader.

2.2 I Believe I have had quite an experience in LEO Org and Know how they Win Over the Gangs, Gangs are Usually Outnumbered by The LEOs And this is the main reason of Gang's losing against LEOs. I want to change this whole thing by Recruiting more number of people in the gang and selecting my Deputies and Under Deputies in such a way that Every hour there is at least two High Commands available for any situation.

2.3 I see Gang's Currently do Very low amount of Store Robberies and Events in The City. I believe as a gang member one should be fearless and ready to Clap the Cops and Loot the Stores. By This Statement I mean that every gang should do at least 1 Store Robbery or any Similar Event Per day to increase activity in The Gang.

2.4 Under My leadership, I will Create a fully fledged Spray Team. They Will Get the Spray Gallons From the Leaders and Their Work will be to Spray and Capture all the Graffiti Locations for Max Profit Every Hour. This will ensure Maximum Graffiti Under The All Mighty Los Santos Vagos.

2.5 I will Create a Special Rank which will be for The Event Leader and That Person Will be responsible for Actually Leading The Events. Unlike Just a rank, It will be an actual responsibility and The Person has to Lead every event even if there is Someone Higher available. Their Sole Purpose is to Lead Events. I Believe if we make this Position in the Gang, We can increase the Rate of Winning Events against the LEOs.

2.6 Lastly I will make sure there are the Least Rule Breaks and Everyone is Following the Server Rules. I will make sure there is no Toxicity in the gang Leading to Hurting of One's Feelings. I will make sure every person gets the chance to Rob in the gang unlike HCs Who only Rob Themselves and use people for just pointing guns.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

3.1 My First Advice for Improving Roleplay in the Organization would be reference to (2.6), Everyone Should get the Chance for Doing Roleplay Activities like Ghetto Robbery, Highway Robbery Unlike in some Gangs, Only The HCs Rob and others keep pointing guns for them as this ruins the roleplay for the others. There should be a fair chance for everyone to Rob and HCs Should rather be Helpful and Teach the New Guys how to Rob and Help them with it so that they can stay for long time and Contribute to The Gang.

3.2 Second Advice for Improving Roleplay is Making Good High Commands and Promote Highway Robbery, Right Now The Most part I see gang's never go in Highway Robbery very actively and Highway Robbery is a good example of RP between LEOs and Gangs and to increase RP I will Make sure we do Highway Robbery Once a Day with the whole gang and Everyone gets the chance to rob especially New People who Never did it Before so that they can have fun in the RP Too and Enjoy our Gang. I will also try to keep the Spray Profit above 10k for each hour so that People Stay in the gang due to Graffiti Profit and Gives tough competition to other Gangs For Spray Aswell.

4. My Goals For The Gang
Maximum Activity In the Ghetto and Highways Without Rule Break
One Store/Gun Store Robbery in Everyday and One FZ Raid Every alternative day
Best Spray Team for Max Spray Profit
100% Turf With the Best Turf Team

My Ranking System For The Gang:

14 | Leader
13 | Deputy Villian
12 | Nightmare
11 | Demon
10 | Kingpin
09 | Warlord