Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
clementine rochester
Administrators nickname
EL_pepe
Date
Feb 6, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/310599/#post-1115220

thomas danel

Player
Player
Bonjour je voudrais faire une demande de deban car au départ j’ai prit un ban 30 jour pour 1.7 évent je n’avais pas la POV et el pepe m’a mis ban perm je ne comprend pour pourquoi sa fait plus de 1 ans que je suis pas venue dans le serveur et quand j’ai voulu me reconnecter je voit sa le problème c’est que c’est pour cheat alors que en aucun cas je cheat en plus j'ai était ban avec aucune preuve avec tout l’argent mis le serveur ducoup je voudrais savoir si c’est possible d’être deban

Hello I would like to make a deban request because initially I took a ban 30 day for 1.7 vent I did not have the POV and el pepe put me ban perm I do not understand why its more than 1 year that I did not come in the server and when I wanted to reconnect I see his the problem is that it is for cheat while in no case I cheat plus I was ban with no proof with all the money put the server ducoup I would like to know if it is possible to be deban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom