Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For curator of the project Blacklist Kim Hatake | Unban | Denis Xozis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kim Hatake
Administrators nickname
Denis Xozis
Date
Nov 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
a/n

Scythe

Solo Leveling <3
Player
Hello Mazhor,

I wanted to ask you why you always reject my Unban request on your behalf? At the time I had suspected that Vincent was planning a project and I was right, I only revealed the truth because as chief he was not loyal to GrandRP and I didn't want to keep that secret, I was very good friends with Vincent but he was Putting the Project above Loyalty, that's why I left the Admin Team in GrandRP back then because I was always loyal to Grand and I always did my Admin-Work to the best of my Ability and I just think it's sad that I was always loyal to Grand and polite Got Blacklisted.

At least tell me the Reason why I was always rejected Please...

einervonvielen

Player
Player
Maybe I'll get a forum warning now if I comment under here, but then that's the way it is.
I don't think you have shown loyalty to the server or the team.
You also made mistakes as an admin that were not okay. You exploited your rights.
many people know why you were no longer on the admin team, so just don't lie there.
Just don't lie to yourself and others.
You didn't leave because of loyalty to the server or anything else.
The way you treated some players wasn't the nice kind either.
The people you liked had "advantages" and were treated kindly by you and you were forced to be kind to the rest.
Maybe you did a good job as an admin at times, I'm not questioning that.
But it's the things that happened around it.
Everything you did was never about others. it was always about yourself.
The main thing was that you took advantage of everything, everything else didn't matter.
It didn't matter whether you were a player or an admin.
And that's not just my opinion, I know that some others feel the same way but are too intimidated to reveal it. You should think about that.
Getting blacklisted has its reasons, you have to live with that. Even if the ban is rejected again and again. At some point you just have to accept it.

Scythe

Solo Leveling <3
Player
Maybe I'll get a forum warning now if I comment under here, but then that's the way it is.
I don't think you have shown loyalty to the server or the team.
You also made mistakes as an admin that were not okay. You exploited your rights.
many people know why you were no longer on the admin team, so just don't lie there.
Just don't lie to yourself and others.
You didn't leave because of loyalty to the server or anything else.
The way you treated some players wasn't the nice kind either.
The people you liked had "advantages" and were treated kindly by you and you were forced to be kind to the rest.
Maybe you did a good job as an admin at times, I'm not questioning that.
But it's the things that happened around it.
Everything you did was never about others. it was always about yourself.
The main thing was that you took advantage of everything, everything else didn't matter.
It didn't matter whether you were a player or an admin.
And that's not just my opinion, I know that some others feel the same way but are too intimidated to reveal it. You should think about that.
Getting blacklisted has its reasons, you have to live with that. Even if the ban is rejected again and again. At some point you just have to accept it.
If you make such claims, provide evidence.

If I appeared to have abused my rights as an admin, why did I have 1-2 Admin-Complaints because I accidentally sanctioned someone incorrectly?

There is clear evidence to support this.

In addition, I left the Administration voluntarily and wrote to Jackson Clark and he said that it was a big Deal that I was leaving, but there was nothing that could be done about it.

If you want, I can also send you this proof via Discord.

I don't really have to justify myself, but if there's one thing I hate, it's when people put the lies you're serving up here into the world.

Show us your evidence and let actions speak before you judge someone else.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom