Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

AmrTIGER

Player
Player
Hi my name is Amr, i am a internet cyber cafe owner in Egypt for gaming pcs for people that can’t afford to buy a gaming pcs to play games.

I started playing in the project since november 2022 and i got attached to it tell now then customers saw the project and wanted to join as well.

I had a break from the game due to leg surgery for 4 months and after i came back i found out i was banned for Gr 1.1 and lost everything not only me but all who ever played in my internet cafe got banned for the same reason.

So for a normal internet cafe u don’t reserve a seat u just pick a pc and play on it so that what my customers did.

It was not my intention to break any rules never well be and i was hoping that i can stay on the project thank u for reading and having a wonderful day.

Top Bottom