Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol || aldos vanderbull

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

aldos vanderbull

Player
Player

Information​

1. Your name: moataz
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 8-12 Hours.
5. Your Discord: aldos11
6. Your Nickname: aldos vanderbull.
7. Your ID: 40497

Additional information
Leader of SAHP.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A)I've been in many Organizations and learned a ton. I've seen some people do well and finish their term strong. But I've also seen others get in trouble and their Terms getting Disbaned for breaking rules. I've worked under good leaders and not-so-good ones. But no matter where I've been, SAHP is where I began. I want to make a positive difference and make the organization better than ever

B)I've been High Commander in SAHP, 4 terms HOD in FIB.
i try all ORGS like gang,NG,EMS,GOV,FIB,SAHP. Because of this, I've learned how to lead and make things run smoothly. I've seen how all organizations work and cooperate. I began as SAHP trooper but fall in proplems try again and again and worked my way up. then i try be FIB for 5 terms and being HC for 4 terms No matter what task I faced, whether it was selling insurance or catching criminals, I always focus to protect the city

C)I am very much dedicated and committed towards this leadership of SAHP. If given chance to be a leader i will ensure a good mentorship for all the newly recruited officers and provide them with proper knowledge and functioning of the organisation. I will ensure a positive environment in the organisation and good communication towards my fellow team as respectful environment is a success. Introduce a good bonus system to motivate them to work efficiently.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1)Ideas for Improving Roleplay in the Organization:

• Offer training and resources
    In my term, I'll prioritize effective training programs for new recruits, taking inspiration from past practices like the "FTO - Field Training Officer" role. This dedicated position was responsible for training officers and getting them ready for their duties outside headquarters. However, the FTO approach seems forgotten now, with HR personnel or other high-ranking officials often conducting training. Bringing back the FTO approach would allow new recruits to learn directly from experienced officers, reducing mistakes and better preparing them for their roles. With hands-on guidance, we can ensure that every new hire receives thorough and high-quality training, ultimately enhancing our organization's effectiveness
  • Meetings and Check-Ins
    I want to set up weekly meetings with officers and high-ranking members to talk about our plans and goals. These meetings will be a chance for everyone to share their thoughts and concerns. It's important that we work together to achieve our goals, and these meetings will help with that. They'll also make sure everyone feels like they're being listened to and that their opinions matter. These meetings will break down any walls between us and make things more transparent.
  • LEO Roleplay
    Sometimes, especially in law enforcement groups, I've noticed people forgetting to do roleplay (RP). Some don't realize they can make up lots of RP situations. Others just don't seem interested in RP. That's why I want to remind everyone to do more RP and get involved in RP situations. I want to remind them that each RP situation can have a different outcome and that they're playing unique characters. It's important for everyone to be a part of RP to make it more fun and interesting for everyone.
  • Avoid favoritism
    Should avoid favoritism in the organization, and treat everyone fairly. Don't show special treatment based on personal preferences. Encourage open communication and transparency. Make sure decisions are fair and clear. Respect everyone regardless of background. I've seen many good people leave because of favoritism during my career.

2.Departments :

A) Human Resource Team :
The Human Resources department is like the heart of SAHP, keeping it active and strong. They interview and recruit new members, provide training and guide everyone on what they can and cannot do. Their goal is to ensure SAHP stays vibrant and effective by talent and encouraging participation in activities.

B) Internal affairs:
The Internal Affairs department of SAHP ensures honesty and fairness within the organization. They check logs, backgrounds, and bodycams to spot any Corruption. They also verify health insurances and licenses and inspect trunks to prevent illegal activities. Their goal is to keep SAHP members accountable and uphold the organization's integrity.

C) S.W.A.T
S.W.A.T: is a special team in the SAHP that deals with emergencies involving gangs. They respond fast to robberies, bust illegal cannabis operations, chase wanted criminals, and gather evidence against gangs. Their job is to keep our communities safe from organized crime.

D) Highway Patrol :
The Highway Patrol department in SAHP is responsible for keeping highways safe. They issue tickets for bad driving, tow away cars parked wrongly, patrol the border, and watch over highways on the ground and from the air. They make sure everyone follows traffic rules and help when there's trouble on the road.

**Rank structure**
30) Sheriff
29) Under-Sheriff
28) Commander
27) Chief Of Staff
26) Chief Of Department
25) District Attorney
24) Deputy Chief Of Department
23) US Marshall
===== HIGH COMMANDS ======
22) Supervisor
21) Captain
20) Luitenent
19) Major
18) Master Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16 Senior Corporal
15) Corporal
14) Lance corporal
12) Master trooper III
11) Master trooper II
10) Master trooper I
9) senior trooper III
8) senior trooper II
7) Senior trooper I
6) Trooper III
5) Trooper II
4) Trooper I
3) Probie
2) Trainee
1)Suspended

Best regards,aldos vanderbull

Oghi Flann

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Take out the copy and pasted stuff and replace it with your own words/ideas and put put another app in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom