Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Matt Locksmith
Administrators nickname
Lazer White
Date
Apr 21, 2024
Time
08:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5clo7XQHtY

Matt Locksmith

Player
Player

Because of this thread, I was sentenced to 3 hours in prison and a warning because of VDM. In this case, I was looking for scrap metal on the fossil map. I wanted to hit it because I got it before a player. While I was running away, I hit another player with my car. By the way If I saw him dead, I would come back and heal him.I don't even know him. No intentional killing. Also, I was at work during the day, I was not given time to defend myself. I was sentenced immediately.
This is injustice. You can check my record. I have never been punished for a deliberate crime.
Please check my sentence again.

Matt Locksmith

Player
Player
Because of this thread, I was sentenced to 3 hours in prison and a warning because of VDM. In this case, I was looking for scrap metal on the fossil map. I wanted to ESCAPE, because I got it before a player. While I was running away, I hit another player with my car. By the way If I saw him dead, I would come back and heal him.I don't even know him. No intentional killing. Also, I was at work during the day, I was not given time to defend myself. I was sentenced immediately.
This is injustice. You can check my record. I have never been punished for a deliberate crime.
Please check my sentence again.

Matt Locksmith

Player
Player
If I wanted to kill him on purpose, you could understand.
You have experience on this.
You saw hundreds of threads like that, right?
I didn't deserve 3 hours of demorgan and warning.
One Warning is not important for me. Cause I always play clean. U can see my record.
By the way this was my 1'st warning on this game in 2 years.
Anyway, my VDM was accidental.

Top Bottom