Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Noel Wins
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 18, 2022
Time of violation
14:53
Proofs
https://streamable.com/z48p9j

Noel Wins

Player
Player
Im requesting pov of the guy/guys who damaged me behind the glass . After turf my family went there and checked every corner and noone could shoot behind those.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i can not conclude the report at this time

requesting pov from

ID 44039

you have 6 hours to respond​

Toftof Tofita

Player
Player
it shoots from behind you, it appears on the mini map, if you look carefully you will notice it.
Bilal will throw her own pov when he sees the forum
12.png

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player

heres my pov. and next time instead of going to the spot after the sphere, go ask your family members where i was shooting from because they were shooting me back. Or are you just tryna report in the hopes i dont have pov :ROFLMAO:

Konstantin Usoyan

Player
Player

heres my pov. and next time instead of going to the spot after the sphere, go ask your family members where i was shooting from because they were shooting me back. Or are you just tryna report in the hopes i dont have pov :ROFLMAO:
We hope for a non toxic community without any kind of advantages, for a fair competition. Just accept it and move on. Everything's fine

Konstantin Usoyan

Player
Player
He would have known there was no advantage if you just told him where i was cuz you knew where i was since you shot at me. I guess you'd rather going through the long process of a forum then just telling him...

Yeah I did but the thing is that he thought he was getting shot from inside, cause of the attempt of your guys to shoot through, that's why he requested for the guys that "damaged" him behind glasses. At the same time you were shooting too. That's why he requested 0000 and not your id my friend. No hard feelings

Toftof Tofita

Player
Player
We hope for a non toxic community without any kind of advantages, for a fair competition. Just accept it and move on. Everything's fine
We realized that you thought you were damaged from the inside, so we threw the pov of the person who shot you inside, but you don't get damaged from those windows, we want fair competition, it's okay, my friend

Leb Wins

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
We realized that you thought you were damaged from the inside, so we threw the pov of the person who shot you inside, but you don't get damaged from those windows, we want fair competition, it's okay, my friend
Everything is okay 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom