Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman Patel

Typing....
Player
Organization: SAHP

Name: Aman Patel
Nationality: Indian
Place of Birth: Los Santos
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Brown
Tattoos: On Both Hands
Strengths: Good Problem Solving
Weakness: Gets emotional

Life Story:
Aman was born into a poor family and grew up under the loving care of his grandmother. His parents struggled to make ends meet and were often absent from his life due to work commitments. Aman's grandmother was a pillar of strength for him, providing him with the love and support he needed to navigate the challenges of growing up in poverty. Despite the difficult circumstances, Aman was a determined and hardworking child. He excelled in his studies and was always eager to learn more. His grandmother instilled in him a love of reading, which became a lifelong passion. As Aman grew older, he faced many obstacles, but he never lost sight of his goals. With the support of his grandmother, he worked hard to overcome these challenges and pursue his dreams. His perseverance paid off, and he was able to secure a good job and provide a better life for himself and his family.

Career story:
I responded to the call of service with strong conviction as I started a career with the San Andreas Highway Patrol. I spent my early years navigating the challenging landscape of law enforcement, from patrolling the wide roads to conducting complicated investigations. I developed my crisis management abilities in the face of difficulties, making sure that everyone is safe in urgent circumstances. But after some time he is not able to make enough money from that source so he is finding another way to make money and one day he saw a person who is selling some illegal items and he paid high amount for that so he also decided to do that after in corner of his heart he thinks about his grandmother if she know that my grandson is doing illegal stuff so she feels very bad but he also have to make more money to full fill his need and his family need to after a long think he decided to do that .

Outcomes:
1.Aman can make a offer for bribes up to 100k
2.Aman can use illegal weapons on/off duty
3.Aman can plant or pass the illegal items to arrest them
4.Aman can pickup items/guns dropped by the people, and sell it or he can use for his own
5.Aman Can refuse to show his I'd to save himself to get identify
6.Aman can break the bodycam by proper rp commands (using /try command only 2 times)
7.Aman can go in ghetto part of city and shoot the people when off duty
8.Aman can lie about ability of a lawyer in city
9.Aman get special training for driving to escape from any danger situation
10.Aman can hurt people to get information out of them.

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Bio Approved

Outcome 4 : Not during an active gun fight and Buy/Sell only while Off duty

Outcome 6 : With Compliance to Gen Rule 6.1

Outcome 7 : Only while off duty, Remember to not to go against Leos and to not enter Gang HQs

Outcome 9 : No Non RP Driving

Outcome 10 : Rejected

Make sure to retain POV's of the Corruption you do.

Remember : You Can Still be Punished ICly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom