Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam_1

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL- Lakshay
  1. Your age- 19
  1. Time zone- GMT +5:30
  1. Average online per day- 5-6 Hrs
  1. Your Discord- .oggyy
  1. Your Nickname- Sam Moonlight
  1. Your ID- 41578
Additional information
  1. Leader of SAHP
Past Exp-
Senior Detective- (LSPD)
HC- (Families)
HC- (Bloods)

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Ans-
2.1 I want to be the Leader of The SAHP To decrease Crime in The State. I believe that SAHP has had pretty good last terms and wanna continue making it good by being the Leader.
2.2 I Believe I have had quite an experience in LEO Org and Gang and Know how they Win Over the LEO's, LEO's get Outnumbered by the gangs and this is the main reason of LEO's losing against gangs. I want to change this whole thing by Recruiting more number of people with experience and knowledge in LEO's and selecting my Deputies and Under Deputies in such a way that Every hour there is at least two High Commands available for any situation.
2.3 I see Gang's Currently do a high amount of Store Robberies and Events in The City. I believe as a LEO, one should be fearless and ready to stop the Gangs and arrest the criminals.
2.4 Under My leadership, I will Create a fully fledged SWAT Team. Their Work will be to make strategies and clap all the criminals to make sure city with minimum crime. This will ensure Minimum crime rate and take FIB to the highest.
2.5 Lastly I will make sure there are the Least Rule Breaks and Everyone is Following the Server Rules. I will make sure there is no Toxicity in the organization Leading to Hurting of One's Feelings.

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans-
3.1 My First Advice for Improving Roleplay in the Organization would be reference to (2.6), We make sure every member will be well known to Server rules by which there will be no rules breaks and every member is very well mature so no Toxicity in the Organization.
3.2 Firstly, I would always keep an eye on the training department to look out if the Junior agents are taught upto the standard or not as the training of the new employees is very important as they are the one's who completely engage in RP. After all the future of the organization is on the line.
3.3 I would promote Every Employee and High-Command based on Their Experiences and Hard-Work.

Sam_1

Player
Player
CLOSE THIS FORUM PLEASE
By mistake
Wrong server
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom