Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehab Pluxury21

EX 2 Gang Deputy in EN3
Player
Information
1. Your name (IRL):Ehab
2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone:10:10
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: ehabpluxury
6. Your Nickname: Ehab pluxury
7. Your ID: 8711
Additional information
1.Leader of
:los santos vagos
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: I have entered many gangs in the city, so I have good experience to assume the position of leader of a gang because I took the position of deputy, so I would like or aspire to become a leader of a gang.

2: I think the experience I gained from the bad days or in the bad gangs confirmed to me that I can take care of my gang’s affairs.

3: I want to benefit the city by offering and exerting my efforts so that the gang becomes the largest gang in the city and for the gang to succeed.

3) - Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1: Cooperation: Providing this spirit of assistance is essential to the success of the organization

2: We will cooperate and be united: with one hand in decisions and events, and we will participate with each other in everything.

3: Prizes or rewards: I will offer prizes to all people who seek to develop the organization. This is in order to motivate people to carry out many activities in the gang, and this will make the gang more interactive.

4: I will help people: so that they have experience in gangs and to help them excel in many activities

Goals:
(1). Maximum spray gain 24/7. Be organized and have a spraying team
(2). Be the most active gang in the ghetto and in events in the city
(3). I have the right leaders behind me. The presence of correct HCs and MPs
(4). Don't miss any events. Participate in all possible events
(5). Hostage situations often for RP and different types of fun
(6). I will make sure people in all time zones are active in all of the day's events. Activity 24/7
(7). 100% herb
(8) The term ends without any warning

Thank you for Reviewing
vagos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom