Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): 18
2. Time zone: GMT+1
3. Daily time active on the server (18:30 PM - 00:00 PM): 14:20-22:20
4. Average online per week (hours): 70h+
5. Your Discord ID: rowaid200
6. Your characters' name (IC): Agent Rich
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): Main: 330441 - Twink: (Dont have one)
8. Your ingame level: 7
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English, arabic, french, swedish

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
- From my time in the city i have done a lot and i think i have reached it all from State org HC to Gang HC i have done it all im looking for something new and to learn and explore the OOC side of Grand and assiste the Admin Team in any way i can .

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
COS of HRT and USSS GOV en3
GSU of SAHP en3
Luitendent of LSPD en3
00 Agent of FIB en3
Underdeputy of every gang en3
Deputy of Ballas and Bloods en3

3. What are your strengths?
I think my communication skills are definitely worth talking about i take Situations serious and go handle them with a Professional but yet fun and interesting way.

4. What are your weaknesses?
Im usually a very energetic Person that very much likes to talk but yet people might get frustrated with my active and over exited personality also when im stressed out i usually tend to not think clearly about things so i rather take my time doing things and have a clear and open mind about situations.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Due to my experience in a lot of orgs and my connections being very experiance people that i have learned from i think that the experiance i have gathered will bring justice to the streets of Grand also i think due to my past HRT experiance and my talkative personality i think i can make the Admin team seem more appealing to the normal people and show that that being an admin comes with its own fun and interesting experiences.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes, i dont have one

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
no

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
no

Thank you for reading my application
Agent Rich​

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

EN3 experience is nice, but not enough. You will need EN1 experience first. Grow to around level 30 and try again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom