Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma Cartel

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes, 18
2. Time zone: (CDT) Central Daylight time
3. Daily time active on the server: 16:50 - 04:30 | 3:50 pm to 10:30 pm
4. Average online per week (hours):39 hours
5. Your Discord ID: @evanhyu
6. Your characters' name (IC): Emmaa Cartel
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): Main: 104283, Twink: 375668
8. Your ingame level: 19
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime):State
10: Languages spoken: English (American)

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I've experienced a lot, i have accomplished getting high ranks as high as rank 28 in every LEO org, I have been in gangs and spent good time in them, i have been playing for over a year and once you have done a everything you need something to keep you going that's why i want to leave my RP life, On the other hand why i want to become an admin is because its something new something i have never tried before and I'm very excited and hopeful for getting this position.
2. What positions have you held in the city?

LSPD: Commander | 28, Assistant Chief | 27 | Chief of Staff | 26 / Curator of HR + IA.
SAHP: Assistant Sheriff | 28 + Commander of IA + HR, Chief of staff | 27, Chief of HWP | ?
FIB: 00 Agent | Unsure, Deputy head of HR | Unsure.
EMS: Intern

Families: Warlord | 13
3. What are your strengths? Great Communication skills, I'm a fast learner, i can spend a lot of time in city, I'm not a slacker i will get the job done, I'm very good with handling situations.
4. What are your weaknesses? Patience is my greatest weakness.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I'm a very kind person when it comes to someone asking me for help, like i mentioned I'm very good with intense situations, i have a very good knowledge of the rules, I'm aware of my surroundings, I'm active, i learn from my mistakes etc.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? Of course. (I also don't own one)

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? Not at all i would make sure I'm in good position before even applying.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Nope! Thanks for reviewing my application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom