Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bachan Pandey

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Your Name IRL: Amit Kumar Sahu
2. Your age (OOC): 20
3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 (India)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 19:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 6-8 hours
6. Your Discord ID: antonio.martinez.
7. Your characters' name (IC): Bachan Pandey
8. Your in game ID: 33925
9. Your in game level: 20
10. Languages spoken: English, Odia, Hindi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

- I was watching Grand RP gameplay from very long time then I stared playing Grand RP since 2023. I have worked as gov, FIB, LI, SAHP and EMS, and I have also been in a gang. All this gave me more experience made me know the community of Grand RP better and helped me to handle any situation. I have gained knowledge of all the rules and works in the RP life. And also my main account got permanent ban after that in my twink I never brooe any rules. Don't judge me by my IC age please, My main account got banned in the age of 22 i guess. And by leaving RP-life to become an Admin now I am stepping to a higher level to serve the community . It will be very graceful if I get a chance to become an Admin to serve the state with my hardwork , dedication and helpful nature. My goal is to ensure that everyone has a fair and enjoyable RP experience. I want to be able to judge situations fairly and make sure everyone feels heard and respected.

2. What are your strengths?

- I'm mostly calm and know how to handle situations.

- Learning fast.

- Team Worker.

- Always try to learn new things even from failure.

3. What are your weaknesses?

- I can get angry sometimes.

- Multiple tasks at the same time can make me lose concentration.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

- I will make sure that i am going to do my job properly like in other organisations.

- I can manage situation easily and help fair citizens.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

- No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I have worked in SAHP, Gov., FIB as high commands. And now I am currently working in LI as high command. And I have also in gangs.

Thank you!

Sultan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Must apply from Main account, which is currently banned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom