Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM | 269167 | 266069 | 298779 | 282895 | 45885

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adam Outsider
Suspect ID
269167 | 266069
Date of violation
Apr 23, 2024
Time of violation
12:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kLr5VgECdqY

ilaydaa

Lydia Leon
Player
where is the game sound buddy? also its out of city so we can rob i dont get why u put my id there. also you saying "ooooh scary" when we are robbing you why u are not fearing for ur life

Adam bailey

Player
Player
where is the game sound buddy? also its out of city so we can rob i dont get why u put my id there. also you saying "ooooh scary" when we are robbing you why u are not fearing for ur life
i never said you could not rob me there, i said it was RDM. and
why are you shooting without demands

Anil TouchBlue

Struggle, endure, contend
Player
Lol, why u not recording game sound buddy?
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Adam bailey

Player
Player
Lol, why u not recording game sound buddy?
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
not using obs im using medal
and you can hear my game sound its just kinda quite

Ares God

Player
Player
Bro u pressed M without calling an ambulance and contacted an admin but u were looking around and texting in the non rp chat without calling an ambulance thats a bug abuse bro u just self reported ur self

Anil TouchBlue

Struggle, endure, contend
Player
not using obs im using medal
and you can hear my game sound its just kinda quite
There is literally no sound of game in ur POV you are only recording ur mic. If u change settings of your program it still falls under that punishment. Also why u looking around without calling an ambulance?

ilaydaa

Lydia Leon
Player
how can admins know there were no demands when the voices are hardly heard? also i didnt shoot i just came to rob you, the ids of the guys who were shooting except for the one in the roof are not visible so you cant say i shot you

i never said you could not rob me there, i said it was RDM. and
why are you shooting without demands

Ares God

Player
Player
deleted because you couldnt hear my audio so it would have been reject

have a nice day, kindest regards from adam outsider.
"it would have been rejected" nah bro u would have got banned for bug abuse thats why u removed it and u said the sound was audible in the first and when i told u will get banned for bug abuse u removed the video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom