Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For curator of the project IP Ban Anti Cheat | 94861

Your ID
Players nickname
Franz Prezzi
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Apr 22, 2024
Time
16:04
Proofs
https://imgur.com/OtdDVOm

Mxurice

Player
Player
Name + ID: Franz Prezzi
Admin Name: Napal Fedorov
Date: 2024-04-22, 16:04
Proof: What Happened?
So I tried a new redux, the FIB redux. A friend of mine helped me, he gave me advice what and where I have to put it in.
He said, what I have to install and everything else. We sat there till 3 am but it didnt work so i gave up and went to sleep.
I woke up today an saw that i have been banned out of nowhere and now im here.
Btw it says Im banned since yesterday but i got the notification today makes no sense but yea.
I would be glad if I get unbanned again because I got told that the FIB redux is legal and is programmed by admins.

Was ist passiert?
Also ich wollte einen neuen redux probieren, undzwar den FIB redux. Ich kannte mich damit aber zu wenig aus also hat mir ein Freund geholfen,
er hat mir gesagt was ich runterladen soll usw. Ich bin dann aber schlafen gegangen weil es schon spät wurde und es immernoch nicht funktioniert hat.
Als ich heute aufstand und Rage MP startete hatte ich aufeinmal am Monitor stehen, dass mich der Anti Cheat gebannt hat.
Übrigens steht dass ich seid gestern 16:04 gebannt bin den Redux aber erst heute gegen 2 Uhr morgens runtergeladen habe.
Wäre sehr verbunden mit euch wenn ich entbannt werde.

Top Bottom