Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nertil King
Administrators nickname
Tomi Meller
Date
Apr 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Nertil King

Player
Player
Hello! I don't know what happened because I got banned for 60 for no reason. What is this game where I spend money from my bank to enjoy myself and for no reason Mr admin Tomi Meller does this without warning me first. Then why you force me and I spend money from my bank to buy grand coins. And now I lose everything. I spent a lot of money buying houses and cars in the game. (This is a game that I do not feel safe and do not suggest to anyone and cheated like me). It's a game that for some admins you have to do what they want. i have 3 gaming pc's at home for my kids, and they can't play anymore. Can someone give me an account of this? I look at him unfairly

Nertil King

Player
Player
Hello! I don't know what happened because I got banned for 60 for no reason. What is this game where I spend money from my bank to enjoy myself and for no reason Mr admin Tomi Meller does this without warning me first. Then why you force me and I spend money from my bank to buy grand coins. And now I lose everything. I spent a lot of money buying houses and cars in the game. (This is a game that I do not feel safe and do not suggest to anyone and cheated like me). It's a game that for some admins you have to do what they want. i have 3 gaming pc's at home for my kids, and they can't play anymore. Can someone give me an account of this? I look at him unfairly

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. Make complaint with agreeing to money wipe and it will be considered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom