Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ysv copper
Administrators nickname
hassy david
Date
Apr 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://discord.com/channels/@me/1148917569328255037/1232365368928899082

hihelloonion

Player
Player
Hello I was banned today for 1.1 here is bit of backstory about my account

I made my id on en2 a while back but never played on it much and then switched back to en1

now when I am back to en2 because of the media partners wanted to meet them in the city and play with them so i came back but i forgot that when i made my id back in the days it was with my old social club which is a "Rockstar games" id by the name ysvplaysgta / Caoimhe Róisín as it was rockstar id i was unable to use redux on it so later on i purchased a epic games gta account by the name billiondollartriz which i am currently using so with this account i am able to use redux but forgot to mention that i switched my social club I hope you understand my situation and uplift my ban soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom