Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Fail RP - 369447, 324698, 311492, 73474, 371693, 307820, 184530, 328618

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eykei Fortysevn
Suspect ID
369447, 324698, 3114
Date of violation
Apr 23, 2024
Time of violation
18:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1rw1Lyaiu38

padlasvillage

Player
Player
I was hanging out with my friend on my property, sudently cars stopped, 8 people jumped out just yelled put your hands up and shot my friend straight away without countdown. Then they turned to me and I rermembered one of admins suggestion to give them 5 seconds to leave property, i did my countdown and they shot me as they should. Then they ran to my friend revived him, and he was telling that they shot him without countdowns and admin peren was present and saw everything. so they killed him again when he was leaving without countdown again. Then they came to me again, patched me up and I again gave them warning, and they just shot me without countdown and the dude was telling others that they have to do countdown 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 that can be heard on the end of the video. I was thrown in prison just by following admins advice, and I still think that me and my friend were thrown in jail unfairly. If my case is approved, how will I be compensated for spending 3h in jail? I dont see it fair that they dont follow the rules but we are victims. Also, how can you get pov straigt away if you get killed in 2 sedonds? Im not recording my game while playing all the time, only in family events, thats all, or when i have time to start recording.

Emilius_

Player
Player
They shoot me without counting (Fail RP) and the admin was right there and he did not do anything about it. After that I did not like to put my hands in the air because they already did fail RP without punishment. Now I am in the jail for 3 hours for someone else mystique. This is so disappointing. Make me quit playing all together. The best part is that admin was there all the time.

Marinlucianoo

Player
Player
Bro we did give demands to both of you and if you did give us demands like you did said than we can shoot. And fear rp is when 8 people with ar and shootgun have you on gun shoot and you just start to ran or maybe even worst you try to get your gun out. GG to both of you
I was hanging out with my friend on my property, sudently cars stopped, 8 people jumped out just yelled put your hands up and shot my friend straight away without countdown. Then they turned to me and I rermembered one of admins suggestion to give them 5 seconds to leave property, i did my countdown and they shot me as they should. Then they ran to my friend revived him, and he was telling that they shot him without countdowns and admin peren was present and saw everything. so they killed him again when he was leaving without countdown again. Then they came to me again, patched me up and I again gave them warning, and they just shot me without countdown and the dude was telling others that they have to do countdown 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 that can be heard on the end of the video. I was thrown in prison just by following admins advice, and I still think that me and my friend were thrown in jail unfairly. If my case is approved, how will I be compensated for spending 3h in jail? I dont see it fair that they dont follow the rules but we are victims. Also, how can you get pov straigt away if you get killed in 2 sedonds? Im not recording my game while playing all the time, only in family events, thats all, or when i have time to start recording.

Emilius_

Player
Player
shooting without counting is nor allowed no meter how many people is there. Number of people is relevant.

padlasvillage

Player
Player
Bro we did give demands to both of you and if you did give us demands like you did said than we can shoot. And fear rp is when 8 people with ar and shootgun have you on gun shoot and you just start to ran or maybe even worst you try to get your gun out. GG to both of you
What you did when you came you shot my friend straight away, I did what I was told by admin, because this is not first time, I was telling leave my property and I did exactly what he told me and yes he said they will shoot you. And yet you have to do the countdown what you did at the end of the video explaining to one of yours. So, I dont think I did anything wrong, I didnt run i told you to leave my property, you didnt take me on the road and that is the difference. This was pretty much explained to me by an admin if you want i can look up that pov and send it to you. You have the right to protect your property either by calling the police or give 5 sec to leave. And you didnt count at all, watch carefull and show me where before shoting any of us some of you did countdown.

Marinlucianoo

Player
Player
What you did when you came you shot my friend straight away, I did what I was told by admin, because this is not first time, I was telling leave my property and I did exactly what he told me and yes he said they will shoot you. And yet you have to do the countdown what you did at the end of the video explaining to one of yours. So, I dont think I did anything wrong, I didnt run i told you to leave my property, you didnt take me on the road and that is the difference. This was pretty much explained to me by an admin if you want i can look up that pov and send it to you
ok we will see, whatever you say

Emilius_

Player
Player
I was already dead when someone start counting. check the video top left corner.

Emilius_

Player
Player
Also my friend give a demands to leave the private property. It was his home. I am not sure how that will play?

Last edited:

padlasvillage

Player
Player
we did give demands more than 1 time, but like i said we will see
only demand i heard was put your hands up and shots. thats all. no countdowns nothing. You can say you gave demands and countdowns i still wait for the timeline where you counting, not at the end where you explain to your family members or friends. And like I said, I gave you guys demand to leave my property and counted and I dont care if it was 8 or 10 or 100 people there.

padlasvillage

Player
Player
only demand i heard was put your hands up and shots. thats all. no countdowns nothing. You can say you gave demands and countdowns i still wait for the timeline where you counting, not at the end where you explain to your family members or friends. And like I said, I gave you guys demand to leave my property and counted and I dont care if it was 8 or 10 or 100 people there. So, maybe we should request dear Peren post his POV here? Maybe his POV will show your counting. Idk.

ArianSmith

Luciano Family Leader En1
Player
Also my friend give a demands to live the private property. It was his home. I am not sure how that will paly?
First and foremost, it makes no difference whether this is his property or not. We can rob= because it is located outside of the city. As for both of you, I'm not sure what the point of starting a forum is when you've already been jailed for fear of RP by paren.

ArianSmith

Luciano Family Leader En1
Player
and thank you for showing your meta gaming now you will get jail for that too XD

Emilius_

Player
Player
First and foremost, it makes no difference whether this is his property or not. We can rob= because it is located outside of the city. As for both of you, I'm not sure what the point of starting a forum is when you've already been jailed for fear of RP by paren.
What about shooting without counting? That is what happened first and after that I did not like to continue with the rest because that is already Fail RP.

padlasvillage

Player
Player
We are appealing that, they jail you and say make forums. What metagaming you talk about? I got call when that happened. Second i was defending my property which i have right to do, you make no sense, then all can go around and rob and can do whatever they want while robbed ones have no rights to defend themselves.. turn on logic thats no rp at all. I will find that pov where admin said i can do this then i would like to see your comment on that or you are saying that they dont know rules? You come to my house to rob me expect me to fight back, everyone has eaqual right to defend themselves

padlasvillage

Player
Player
What about shooting without counting? That is what happened first and after that I did not like to continue with the rest because that is already Fail RP.
Somehow they are silent about countdowns they didnt do, if they did ot had pov it would already be posted here. But its not, you can loud and clear hear them explaining that they have to do countdown 5, 4, 3... Now its just word play from their side.

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Reviewed

They Patched you 2 times and gave reason with demand. However,
ID 310135 will receive a punishment for Fear RP​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom