Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

paquitin91

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jose Escobar
Your age (OOC): 32
Time zone + country: CDT USA
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 17:00
Average online per day(hours): 7-10
Your Discord ID: paquitin5003
Your characters' name (IC): Jose Eskobar
Your in game ID: 75355
Your in game level: 12
Languages spoken: Spanish, English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to become an admin to facilitate the nature of role play. It is often that players become genuinely confused with the specifications of proper role play and end up rule breaking for reasons that could have been prevented. I am of the opinion that an admin holds great responsibility to ensure fairness in all aspects prior to handing down a verdict. For this reason, this can make or break the will of a player to continue being a part of our community. I am equipped with the requirements, and having played and participated in role play has prepared me for creating an environment that suits and encourages abiding by rules, which is an essential step in creating a prosperous community. With the aforementioned key points, the flourishing of a great community follows waiting to be put together.
What are your strengths?
My strengths are, leadership, decisiveness, and open-door policy, I speak cordially to reach a consensus.
What are your weaknesses?
My greatest weakness is my debate mindset tends me to ask questions and sometimes that is frowned upon.
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can bring collaborative spirits, multi-faceted skills such as the bi-lingual ability, law knowledge, I am well-versed in dispute resolution as a legal mediator, and most importantly, a cheerful spirit.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I have no business
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Im here to serve

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions, and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying for admin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom