Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Connection lost server is unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raish

Player
Player
i recently installed en-2 and start playing it it works nice but when i quit it by alt + f4 and back at evening and launched game it is giving error Connection lost server is unavilable and then i pressed f1 and selected en-2 server then it giving same error i reinstalled the launcher and grand rp multiplayer then it giving me same error

please anyone help me

yug gaming yt18

Player
Player
i recently installed en-2 and start playing it it works nice but when i quit it by alt + f4 and back at evening and launched game it is giving error Connection lost server is unavilable and then i pressed f1 and selected en-2 server then it giving same error i reinstalled the launcher and grand rp multiplayer then it giving me same error

please anyone help me
same problem

Raish

Player
Player
and if i launch rage multiplayer manually then it gives error that rage multiplayer is not completely installed try reinstalling rage multiplayer at rage.mp.
and i reinstalled it it worked next day when i opened the game the same reinstalling error by grand rp launcher Connection lost server is unavilable and manually if i launch rage multiplayer it gives error rage multiplayer not completely installed try reinstalling it at rage.mp.

Arosh

Player
Player
im facing the same problem.after one month i tried to play the game but when i started the game its telling me connection lost server unavailable.i tried everything but nothing happend.my id:

368761​

Arosh

Player
Player
brooo an admin told me to use vpn and it worked . you guys can also try it.just download any vpn

Raish

Player
Player
brooo an admin told me to use vpn and it worked . you guys can also try it.just download any vpn
i don't have wifi router i provide internet with mobile and if i use vpn then my account cannot be banned sure then i install suggest me what vpn you using and i sometime plays game at home and some time at my college hostel then changing ip address with vpn sure that my account will not be banned

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player

please anyone help me
Try reconnect with the internet, If that's not the case,
Ask around in the GrandRP Discord

Regards,
Abby​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom