Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Agent Black
Administrators nickname
Ace Glante
Date
Apr 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/30CN8fH

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
Im telling you guys that my main is perm ban, it should be 60 days not perm. I accept that my twink is perm ban but why is my main acc perm ban too? Ive told you guys 20 times that my main is perm but yall dont do anything.

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
My friend got banned for gr 1.8 and he couldget his acc wiped. Please, you can do what you want on my acc so i can get unbanned. I will do litterly anything to get unbanned. I walk with a bad feeling in my stomach every day, at home and at school, I just think about this all the time and i regret that i did a twink. Please forgive me, I really love this game. I am lvl 19 and i play everyday. I just made a lvl 3 fam and the fact that im gonna lose it just makes me sad.

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
I really hope that you can trust me and give me one last chance

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Clear ban evading and violating multiple rules, answer given, ban remains, now forum will also be banned for flooding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom