Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
1. Your name: Rowaid Firas
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 8-12h
5. Your Discord: rowaid200
6. Your Nickname: Agent Rich
7. Your ID: 330441

1. Leader of...Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to be leader of Vagos because I have past gang experience, i have been in vagos and marabunta and in those gangs i had lots of fun and i always enjoyed doing gang RP.

I would also like to get leader because i know all the ghetto rules and i feel like if i was to get leader I could ensure fun within the gang while still making sure all the members are following rules and are familiar with the ghetto rules and punishments for them.

I also think with the experience I have in the city and the friends ive made that would be interested in joining i could most definitely lead a gang that will be successful at events and menaces of LS,

Lastly, Ive always wanted to become leader of an org just like tons of other people but not just for the sake of being able to say im a leader, I have some pretty solid ideas of how to guarantee fun for the members of the gang and plans to gather a solid gang and keep it running smoothly.

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Turf Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the turf team, giving members on the turf team tips and tricks, making sure all the turf members are showing up during turfs and overall managing the turf team. I would then also have a rank called "Turf thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the turf team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the turf captain and fill the ghetto map in yellow. ;)
  2. I will make sure when being recruited members are thoroughly interviewed and tested on their knowledge of ghetto rules. For example, I will have a specific team of people/rank that is assigned to recruiting members and they will be provided with a interview manual which will consist of questions regarding rules like "Are you allowed to run into HQ while being chased by another gang?" and i will add in a statement that makes my recruiting team aware players must be 5 years old in the city just to steer clear from recruiting members who join and arent active in the city and to ensure they have atleast some experience within the city.
  3. I would also like to have a separate "bank account" for the gang, this will NOT be the IC organization balance but i would like to have ONE TRUSTED member in the gang that keeps a percent of the money we earn and are rewarded with from events and the money saved will be used to help members in the gang buying skills that will help them in the gang. For example, the pickpocket skill is $300.000 and if a member wasnt able to afford the skill on their own and had not earned it we could help them by providing some money to go towards buying the skill.
  4. During store robberies and other events i will announce strict comms, this means that over the radio members should refrain from unnecessary conversations and until informed otherwise by me the chatter on radio should only consist of, callouts and information that is important or helpful during the event.
  5. (This wont be required but it will be suggested to all members.) To refrain from getting warnings and having members get punished I would like any members that are going out to rob, ghetto clap and doing sprays to inform me or a high command over radio where they are going and what they are going to do.
  6. From what ive seen around the city i know some people will start "mixing" during RP situations when others break rules, to try and avoid this i will try to tell all my members when a other player breaks the rules in a situation to just continue the situation if possible and grab bodycam of what the player is doing wrong and make a report after the situation or if the situation can no longer be continued they should just make sure the incident is on bodycam and walk away from the situation without mixing or insulting others.
Thanks for taking your time to read my application!
Best Regards
Agent Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom