Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
370480 , 365341
Players nickname
TheSefer Shiftt
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
15:32
Proofs
file:///C:/Users/PC/Desktop/image.png

Sefer peker

Player
Player

Hello​

There is an official who banned us, but I can't reach her, can you please help?​

Hello, my brother and I were using our accounts together. I am studying abroad as a boarding student for the university. When I said my card and money were gone in the game, I entered and wrote to you.​

And we were banned for 60 days, the person who entered the account also had a perm, why are we getting banned?​

I learned from my own gaming family that account transfer is prohibited. Could you please delete our money and unban us, promising that it will not happen again? But please don't wipe our cars please

Admin told me to write here, please take this into consideration​

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Logins could be mistakes from what it seems in the logs.

Up to higher ups to appeal the sharing of accounts and if they approve be more careful not to login to your brothers socialclub account anymore.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
provide screenshot of all social club accounts used by both

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
file:///C:/Users/PC/Desktop/image.png Mine

file:///C:/Users/PC/Desktop/Rockstar_Games_Launcher_24.04.2024_18_34_13.png My sibling's
you need to upload the pictures to imgur.com and link them here

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
For Alex: The third Socialclub was a Hacker, thats how I found their Accounts. Hacker is already banned

Top Bottom