Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrosh Markam

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL – Patrosh Markaam

Your age – 30 Years old

Time zone – +5:30 GMT

Per Day Online – 8 to 10 hours

Your Discord ID – Patrosh#5704

Your Nickname – Patrosh Markaam

Your ID – 39659

Additional information

• Leader of Emergency Medical Service (EMS)
  • Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• Leadership and Team building: I joined EMS in October, 2023. From a normal citizen to the Chief of Staff the journey was difficult but also amazing. Since then I have worked hard and be a part of 5 amazing terms. After becoming an HC, I improved my management skills drastically and also noticed some irregularities in HCs. So if I become The Chief I will try my best to solve those issues by getting deserved High Commands who can handle pressure no matter what's the situation is.
  • Desire to improve systems: I observed in many terms is the lobby is being empty. It will be my priority to solve this issue by improving interactions between employees and doing more and more activities to occur within the organization, so that trainees and HCs get to work together as a whole.
  • Passion for public service: A major issue I observed in some of the previous terms was bonus not being calculated properly. I will solve this issue by introducing a separate department for bonus calculation, so that all the employees can get what they deserve.

• Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the Organization.
Departments

• Medical Department (MD/HS):
  • Focused on giving medical care, vaccination and diagnosis by covering the lobby in the Hospital.
  • Operates in both hospital PH and SH.
  • Roles included in Hierarchy: Head of HS, Dean of HS, Lead Surgeon, Surgeon, Asst. Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, and Intern.
  • Ambulance Services (AS/GS):
  • Focused on getting out in the city and providing medical care to injured citizens.
  • Operates by specialized and trained units of Air Rescue Department (ARD).
  • Roles included in Hierarchy: Head of AS, Dean of AS, ARO Officer, Lead Paramedic, Paramedic, Asst. Paramedic, EMT, Junior EMT, and First Responder.
  • Training Department (FTO):
  • Field Training Officers (FTO) are the backbone of this department. Starting from educating, giving trainings and managing the trainees all its done by FTOs. Not only it comes under one of the most respective departments but also it can be hectic sometimes.
  • Roles included in Hierarchy: Head of Division, Division Chief of Training, Head of Training, Dean of Training, FTO, and Trainee.
  • Labtech Department:
  • The laboratory is where medical supplies are made. This department is responsible for producing and delivering required medicines to hospital and different Organizations, like Government, NG, LSPD, SAHP.
  • Roles included in Hierarchy: Division Chief, Dean of Division, Lead Pharmacist, Senior Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Asst. Pharmacist, and Lab Technician.
  • Surgery Department:
  • This department also plays a big role in EMS. Sometimes citizen comes with fatal injuries that only a surgeon can give proper treatment to him.
  • Psychiatric Department:
  • This department is a crucial part of EMS. It not only deals with physical pain but also with mental health. If someone feels low or having bad thoughts this department has specialized doctors who can take good care of patient’s mental health.

------------------------------------------------------------
RANKING SYSTEM

30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Chief of Staff
27-Division Chief
26-Chief of HR (Human Resource)
25-Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
24-Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
23- HR (Human Resource)

↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑
22- FTO
21-ARO (AS) taking calls outside the city, Above 3000 Meters.
20- Psychiatrist Supervisor
19-Lead Paramedic (GS)
18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17-Surgeon (HS)
16-Paramedic (GS)
15- Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13- Psychiatrist
12-Pharmacist (Labtech)
11-Doctor (HS)
10-Junior EMT (GS)
9-Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)