Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zessy Solomons
Administrators nickname
Eray Black
Date
Apr 25, 2024
Time
00-00-00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/676223/

Mia Harrington

Player
Player
Dear Bobby Adham Floki
Today i make a forum on ID 58791 for Robbing me in OOC situation ,
First of all they robbed me While admin situation , admin camed for fear rp Ticket
i supposed to be fearing for my life in that situation
While pietro cames down as u can see those guys are robbing me in infront of admin
here is the POV :-
And later i dont why eray is rejected the forum , the evidence is clear and visible in POV
Dear Booby u can also Request the POV In that situation from Pietro
I hope Ur decision is Good
Ty
Here is the Forum Link Rejected by Floki , floki said admin camed just now before robing as u can see in full pov :- Rejected - Wrong Decision | Eray Black
Ty
One More thing is i dont know why admin is didnt issued the punishment while the rp situation is going infront of him
Once review the POV of the Pietro also
Ty Bobby

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Multiple things are clear on this POV, admin took care of the decision properly, secondly, clearly lying that you have no mic as your Keyboard spamming and breathing can be heard loud and clear in the POV, thirdly, OOC insult by yourself calling another leader KID in OOC chat and Mixing, Finally, lying and instead of org radio saying it only in RP chat as requested and clearly targeting Rejected - Wrong Decision | Eray Black !
Families will receive 2 warns for all these violations by yourself, next time be aware that I wont let it slide with only warnings, for all of these violations will end up banned, for how long you might think, test it and find out but you will not like the outcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom