Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
lhaj Stark
Administrators nickname
Jonny_Odds
Date
Apr 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qJV0b6ADRrg https://youtu.be/CtTT0tGhq5Y

lahj

Player
Player
hello , yesterday mr jonny_odds banned my account for 60 days . i have one account and its personal . i have a brother and a friend that play the game but they have there own pc and accounts . but we live on the same building . yesterday i couldnt talk and you didnt give me a chance to react sense my english is a bit bad . if you want i would be happy to give accec to all 3 accounts remotely to check them one by one and to make sure we are not playing on the same account . each have its own account and roleplay . videos down shows my account and my brother account .

Carbonare Kings

Player
Player
hello i m his brother my ID 379518 - ready for a pc check or extra prof in case you need that mr Odds . waiting to hear some good news becouse his managing a family and he have his assets on the city and his a family leader .

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
you didnt give me a chance to react sense my english is a bit bad
We gave you >8 minutes to react. We spoke and we wrote in chat so you can translate. You didnt move, didnt talk, didnt write. Even writing in your language would have been better.

Youre on an english project, not answering an admin with basic english like "hello" "I dont speak english well" or any translation in 8 minutes is ridiculous. How should we work that way?

That I gave you no chance to react is not true. You just tried to refuse the PC Check and will not be unbanned.
Your brother has nothing to do with this and you cannot share your account with him.

Carbonare Kings

Player
Player
mr jonny i agree on what you said . and i can insure you we not sharing accounts 100% , our request is to make a secound pc check there is always a second chance specily PC check in not included in the rules its somethings new for us . and it was confusing pls understand us also i will help in the process to make it easy for you and to not west your time while checking . thast the only thing were askin mr jonny . a secound pc check for Lhaj feel free to cehck what you want . thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom