Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mad Marshall
Administrators nickname
siera victor
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/u7UpcGd

Mad Marshal

Player
Player
good morning to my honorable curator of administration sir (James Pluxury ) im repeatedly writing an apology forum about my GR 1.4 Unban Appeal . i really love this RP project. i spent lot of my pocket money for buying Grand Coins . sir in the first day of my RP life i dosent know the rules and regulations about RP. im sincerely requesting you to unban me sir . if there is any chances for unban you can wipe everything from my main account id: 291905 . i have only one twink . i think by mistake i created that account . sir i say truth i made one account in the first day at that time i dosent know anything. but now please im requesting and saying apologize for you sir. i sue to spend more time on this project. i stopped my studies/education/ i dont have any other job to do in IRL and i have sticked for this RP server , i really love this RP server .. sir please im requesting you sir . im missing my friends in this RP server. i hope you understand my truth words . im waiting for positive reply from you sir . thank yoou sooo much sir . please please unban me sir .

Mad Marshal

Player
Player
and sir i dont even remember my twink id / password . i was played a long time ago'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom