Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorxon Sychea

Sesei Kelaa
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Darshan
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6–8 hours
5. Your Discord: Dorxon#5946
6. Your Nickname: Dorxon Ses (currently Dorxon Daa)
7. Your ID: 2933

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Effective leadership and a team of courteous officers are essential for the success of the LSPD as a legal entity.

During my time in EN1, I only focused on legal organizations, making my mark in FIB as Head of Department of HR and 3x Head of Department of Undercover as well as Head of Detectives of LSPD. When we moved to EN3, when EN3 started, I was determined that I would only focus on the illegal side of the city, and for a very long time I have been doing so, serving as the Underdeputy of Families and Ballas in different tenures.
Now, I've noticed that the legal aspect of the city is sadly dying out, with people focusing mainly on gangs and unofficial families. I want to give LSPD its long-awaited boost with my experience and ideas of reviving it and shaping it to its glory!

2. During my tenure as Human Resource High Command in both the LSPD and FIB, I have comprehensively grasped the intricacies of recruitment procedures and have assembled a competent team of former officers prepared to join me in my service. This also means that, as leaders in a new city, we will be welcoming individuals eager to contribute to improving the community.
Throughout my time as Head of Department and Head of Undercover Operations in both the FIB and LSPD, I have gained insights into the significance of diplomacy and maintaining harmonious relationships with individuals from all walks of life. My experience has also equipped me with the skills necessary to uphold confidentiality in legal matters.

3. Considering these points, it's evident that assembling a team of capable officers to lead various departments is crucial.

Human Resources: This team will handle recruitment, training, and promotions. By collaborating with the Deputy Chief and Chief of Staff, they'll ensure adequate staffing throughout the day.

LSPD Towing Unit: Responsible for maintaining road and crosswalk integrity by impounding improperly parked vehicles.

Detective Bureau: Focused on preventing crime rather than merely reacting to it. Detectives will apprehend those involved in illegal activities and assist the FIB in building cases against criminal organizations.

Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT): Tasked with managing high-risk situations such as robberies and hostage crises, utilizing heavy weapons and tactics to minimize civilian casualties. SWAT will train officers in the proper use of heavy weaponry and tactics for diverse scenarios.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization

I aim to foster a role-play-oriented environment within the city, prioritizing personal interaction over strict rule enforcement. Instead of resorting to forums or disciplinary actions immediately, I believe in addressing rule violations directly with the individuals involved. By engaging in conversations, I intend to illustrate the potential consequences of their actions and emphasize the importance of compliance. My goal is to instill a mindset where residents understand the significance of their behavior and strive to uphold community standards moving forward. This approach will be integral to promoting a culture of mutual respect and cooperation throughout the new city.

Thanks and regards!

Kindly note that my GTA account has been recently switched from Epic Games to Steam, as Steam is very efficient to use; hence, that might lead to a change in my social club account. I request that you consider the change as the new account will be my one and only GTA account for the days to come, and I am the sole user of my account. There was no other way for me to update this, so I had to update the fact through this thread.​

Oghi Flann

Retired Senior State
Player
Rejected

Be more active in the server and apply again in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom