Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoro Aamak
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/E7Uo2OM

Zoro_Titans

Player
Player
Dear Mr floki
you decided to ban me after i reported somone who gave me demand in the middle of the city just cause he gave demands to Hell Kings members.
My report

1st thing im not in Hell Kings

2nd thing here you will clearly see in the following pov that i didnt shoot on anyone cause i spawned in the last place i was at which is infront of my family house Fam Fighters

3rd thing the gentelmen uploades a pov according to him which is not his own why didnt he uploads his own POV

anyway im sorry if im wasting your time with this but i reported sth that happened with me ingame and also got punished for the situation
thank you very much

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Appeal and provide all the details such as forum complaint that you are banned for as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom