Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chihant Raghav
Administrators nickname
Rage MP
Date
Apr 26, 2024
Time
10:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6ssRE9XQrOE

chihant

Player
Player
Actually I was Playing Game Yesterday(25/04/24) Suddenly My Internet Connection Got Closed and when i started my game again after the Grand RP Disclaimer Screen my Internet connection got Closed. First time i thought its a Temporary Problem but it didn't Solved even until the Night. At the Night i thought to re-install the Game and when i re-installed the Game and tried to open the game once again then suddenly a error came which says "you are blocked by Rage MP for Using Externous Software/Cheats ". After this I asked Admins about my account and they assured me that my account isn't Banned. I don't know really what is the ban reason and i want a PC check for Proofing that am not using or didn't used any type of Cheats.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

ID provided is not banned, provide the ID that is banned or a SS of what is showing up on your screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom