Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Event Rule Break | 1.14 coming with personal cars to event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Vladi Blat
Suspect ID
12933 +++
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2021
Time of violation
16:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OFwfg21KRwQ

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Ballas coming to personal cars to event, also the didn't told the god who is the high rank that told them its allowed, second thing you can also hear him saying that they for long time coming to events with personal cars.

POV #1
POV #2
POV #3

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Its cland you go into the circle the car makes no difference and never has, i swear every single person who goes into cland have used personal by using their own or using rental from hospital. Its beyond petty to see this report.

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Read the rules my dear, you can see a god in the POV telling its not allowed, so why to argue? dear simon i really dont care what you say you can watch the POV by yourself i mark the Rule, God coming telling its not allowed, but ballas decided it does? its allowed for ballas and other gangs get warned cuz that? Not gonna Happen.

David Barnes

Player
Player
Its cland you go into the circle the car makes no difference and never has, i swear every single person who goes into cland have used personal by using their own or using rental from hospital. Its beyond petty to see this report.
this

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Read the rules my dear, you can see a god in the POV telling its not allowed, so why to argue? dear simon i really dont care what you say you can watch the POV by yourself i mark the Rule, God coming telling its not allowed, but ballas decided it does? its allowed for ballas and other gangs get warned cuz that? Not gonna Happen.
Buddy I know rules better than most people, no offense to the admin, but every other admin dosent think its a rule break as you go into a different dimension and it dosent change anything if you come in a gang car, bike or a space ship for it matter. As you dont enter the event with the car as its one of the few events which is OOC and different dimension. And if you think its a rule break i better not see any blood going back to cland with rentals from hospital as then this forum would lit just be filled with reports of that. In you POV one of your guys says he dosent use personal but a rental that dosent change anything as rule 1.14 dosent state you cant use personal it states you gotta use gang cars so your littarly reporting yourself as well.

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Allowed to use rentals but must cancel it haha keep being smart here its ok im just chilling
btw i took big amouts of money of 2 of you david and harry so i do have money im paying with your money peace out :)

David Barnes

Player
Player
Allowed to use rentals but must cancel it haha keep being smart here its ok im just chilling
btw i took big amouts of money of 2 of you david and harry so i do have money im paying with your money peace out :)
Didn't know you could rob people in your HQ

David Barnes

Player
Player
Also I don't think any punishments should be handed out for this, the complaint staying open for this long probably means admins are confused themselves as to whether we can go to clandestine in rentals / personals or not.

I think you can since you don't use the car in the event (the event is in a seperate dimension so the car is not even there).

John Barnes

Barnes business manager
Player
Well this way I could potentially report 100 people (cause you can only report of last 2 days right). Lemme just go over my POV's...
Oh wait, Bloods are using rentals tooo. Shocking news... everyone does, cause its allowed.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

Ballas will receive a verbal punishment for using personal vehicles in events.

Event Rules 1.14: Gangs must use gang cars during all events where they can participate as a gang.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom