Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

abdoubmt

Player
Player
Hello Grandrp team, today I got banned for 60days for GR6.3 even that i never tried to rob anything i just got a warning yesterday so i didnt have a chance to return the items to the org i didnt sell anything or use them for personal reasons as i can send u the family raid bodycam and i was using my armor and i was willing to return them tooday cause yesterday i got the warning i really wish you forgive me and re-look in my case because I know that you are so strict in giving punishments and I respect that because its the true way to give everyone a fair and enjoyable experience.
the first complain was rejected and the administrator asked for a money wipe and I fully accept that !

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom