Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moon Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 27, 2024
Time of violation
17:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAdkkOG7HOc

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
In the Provided POV by SAHP you can see that he said you have 5 sec to leave without mentioning the reason to leave UB Demands. as well as he just gave us 5 sec instead of 10 sec to leave.

In my pov you can see he said he has a hostage i tried asking many crime admin about most of them said they dont have any idea if gangs can lie about the hostage or not so i would request that this forum should be checked by Higher Crime Admin

Danny Rich

Player
Player
In the Provided POV by SAHP you can see that he said you have 5 sec to leave without mentioning the reason to leave UB Demands. as well as he just gave us 5 sec instead of 10 sec to leave.

In my pov you can see he said he has a hostage i tried asking many crime admin about most of them said they dont have any idea if gangs can lie about the hostage or not so i would request that this forum should be checked by Higher Crime Admin

Idk about the fail rp its right or not
But the point of ub demands the demands were correct and nothing such is there demands are clear

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
third party pov +low quality video we cant see anything
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);

and if you dont know about the what third party pov means go read the rules and the admin who will see pov will decide what to do

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);

and if you dont know about the what third party pov means go read the rules and the admin who will see pov will decide what to do
this is not ur pov what u saying

Pasha Skaledman

Player
Player

1- I dont see any MassRuleBreak + third party pov +low quality video we cant see anything

2- they don't have to give you 10 seconds, the rule says count back from 5 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom