Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Ban for General Rule 3.1, 3.2, Deceiving Admin | Sultan Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mouhamed blackk
Administrators nickname
Sultan Pluxury
Date
Apr 27, 2024
Time
14:53
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/MJ9Yl1D

mouhamed alg

Player
Player
so i got ban for General Rule 3.1, 3.2, Deceiving Admin, as you can see in my screenshot i was alr punisched for general rule 3.2 (how ever without any fourm or somthing like that and at the situation there was no admin there, so i thought roy Revenge had send the videos to the media admin alr befor and thats why i alr have got my punischment for the acttions i did.
but then roy uplodet this fourm Rejected - Ban for Gr3.2 & involving Religion | Chanush Movva

where he show his pov from the same sitution but without that the admins can hear that he was insutling me at the beginng and talking while he is dead his video (
) 3:40
my video (
)
his fourm was rejected and he uplod 3 other fourms 1.(Approved - involving Religion | Arabic foreign insult | 54333 | 52023)
and 2.(On consideration - admins disrespect | 52023 | 3032)
3. (On consideration - server disrespect | 54333)
in the the nr1 fourm he was talking about how my friend said (i swear) while he did it too on his nr2 fourm and did self report on that.

the hole situation is not worth it, we was searching for a car to steal which was at there family house where we enter and recived 5 sec deamnds not 1 in the case 2 times and when our friend movolt came he told us wait he is my friend lets peach him up and talk with him
(non of us me or my friend are or was ever intrissted in this man or wanted to targeting him) when we peeached him up he started saying stuff like wait i will show you guys all of you will recive the punishment for that i will show you guys i will tell all of that to mamkalo you are his high command all of you will get banned you are targeting us and we will start targeting you guys just wait on us his video (
) sec 00:30 so he started threathing us on arabic and wanted to (harm us) as he said

(we never ever meet him or his family befor we dont even know who that is) so my friend told him where are we targeting you? if you want to get targeting we will show you how that is (he was wrong to threaten with something like that) but that still dont mean that we did it or that we got the mission to do somthing like that
so what im trying to say is for gr 3.2 i alr recived my punishment for, and never tryed to deceiving an admin but he did and got nothing for that so i hope that some1 take look at the whole videos and fourms. he got all the povs and cut them and put only the videos where we did somthing wrong not when he alr started, and the whole videos are alr 48h ago
im very great full for your time and thank you in advance for your effort.

Khaled Clark

Player
Player
๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฏ ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ.​

mouhamed alg

Player
Player
so i got ban for General Rule 3.1, 3.2, Deceiving Admin, as you can see in my screenshot i was alr punisched for general rule 3.2 (how ever without any fourm or somthing like that and at the situation there was no admin there, so i thought roy Revenge had send the videos to the media admin alr befor and thats why i alr have got my punischment for the acttions i did.
but then roy uplodet this fourm Rejected - Ban for Gr3.2 & involving Religion | Chanush Movva

where he show his pov from the same sitution but without that the admins can hear that he was insutling me at the beginng and talking while he is dead his video (
) 3:40
my video (
)
his fourm was rejected and he uplod 3 other fourms 1.(Approved - involving Religion | Arabic foreign insult | 54333 | 52023)
and 2.(On consideration - admins disrespect | 52023 | 3032)
3. (On consideration - server disrespect | 54333)
in the the nr1 fourm he was talking about how my friend said (i swear) while he did it too on his nr2 fourm and did self report on that.

the hole situation is not worth it, we was searching for a car to steal which was at there family house where we enter and recived 5 sec deamnds not 1 in the case 2 times and when our friend movolt came he told us wait he is my friend lets peach him up and talk with him
(non of us me or my friend are or was ever intrissted in this man or wanted to targeting him) when we peeached him up he started saying stuff like wait i will show you guys all of you will recive the punishment for that i will show you guys i will tell all of that to mamkalo you are his high command all of you will get banned you are targeting us and we will start targeting you guys just wait on us his video (
) sec 00:30 so he started threathing us on arabic and wanted to (harm us) as he said

(we never ever meet him or his family befor we dont even know who that is) so my friend told him where are we targeting you? if you want to get targeting we will show you how that is (he was wrong to threaten with something like that) but that still dont mean that we did it or that we got the mission to do somthing like that
so what im trying to say is for gr 3.2 i alr recived my punishment for, and never tryed to deceiving an admin but he did and got nothing for that so i hope that some1 take look at the whole videos and fourms. he got all the povs and cut them and put only the videos where we did somthing wrong not when he alr started, and the whole videos are alr 48h ago
im very great full for your time and thank you in advance for your effort.
so as you can see he didnt got bann for targeting only we got although he threated us with targeting and wanted to (harm us)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom