Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aloo samosa
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 25, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://ibb.co/XpC6g07

aloosamosa

Player
Player
Hell Dear Floki Vilgeroarson, hope you are doing well. Basically i got banned for General Rule 6.3. I was not ic for a few days that's why i wasn't able to login. I got banned for the very first time, I apologize for my mistake please give me a last chance. This will be my first and last warning. I have a lot of important and useful stuff with me which I don't want to lose. I have spent my huge amount of time to get those items and griend that much. Please give me one and only the last Chance from today It won't happen again. Account wipe accepted. Thank you very much for understanding. Best regards & thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom