Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ayhamkalel

Legand
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL :

Ayham Khalil

2.Your Age :

3.Time zone+ Country :

GMT+03:00 ( Jordan )

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play :

16:00 to 22:00 ( some days until 1:00 )

5.Average online per day : In between :

6 Hours to 7 Hours

6.Your Discord :

ayhamkalel

7.Your Character's Name :

SHINICHI Outlaw

8.Your ID :

9.Your in game level :

42 Lvl

10.Languages spoken :

English , Arabic

11.I want to be curator of Crime section or State section :

I would like to be curator of the Crime section.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Additional information
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?
I Believe That I Have Too Much Time Of Fun In EN3 As A Player And Got A Lot Of Experience And Knowledge About Rules In Each Side Of It
And I Think Its Time To Have A New Journey Of Experience In Another Way And As I Am A Player Who Got Too Much Of Punishment And Learnt From My Wrong Decision I Can Sure That I Am Qualified To Help Another Player From Fault I Did To Avoid It And Have Good Experience Without Any Type Of Problem And Follow Server Rules Without Break It
And As I Am Nearly Level 43 In Game I Can Make You Sure Of I Knew All Detailed Rules

2. What are your strengths ?

I Have A Good Personality That Is Make Me Be Happy When Helping People And I Was Involved That To Grand RP As I Used TO Help People I Also Help New Players To Know All Rules And Get Knowledge How They Can Involving To RP City And Mechanics Of Playing
And I Can Giving A Lot Of My Time To People To Understand Their Problem And Try Help Them
And I Have Never Involved My Emotional To Any Brain Decision
3. What are your greatest weaknesses ?

Some Time I Can Not Control My Self When Being Angry As Much Of My Punishment History Got
And Now I Am Working To Do Not Let Any One Make Me Angry And Be Cool All Time
4.What skills can you bring to the admin team ?

- I Can Bring A New Personality To Admin Team
- I Can Handle Any Situation
- I can make up for anyone's absence To Help Him
- I Can Solving Any Problem Facing Me And If I Could Not I Will Ask To Learn
- I Have A Good Communication Skill
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) ?

I Do Not Have And If I Was I Will Be Ready
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment ?

No Issue
7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application ?

No Nothing Need To Considering In My Application This Moment

Last I Wish I Could Put My Finger Print To The Best Server I've Ever Seen And Be With Admins Team
With My Best Regards To All Admins And Curator Project

giphy.gif

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Player
Rejected
Punishment History, Keep it clean without any rulebreaks and maintain good activity and reapply again after a month.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom