Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael Boss
Administrators nickname
Kira DeCali
Date
Jul 5, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/suvptJz

TomiferoPrime

Player
Player
I am sending my friend's appeal because he is banned from the forum, thank you for your understanding. Hello Mazhor, I wanted to appeal my ban due to cheats on the Spanish server, one day redux began to appear with cheats and I went to the Spanish server to try one of them because I was curious, I was already dedicated mainly to playing on en1 / en3 , they also banned me on these servers for cheats without having used that type of redux on those servers, I didn't do anything wrong, and they don't do that to other people who get banned for cheats on a server, they don't do that thing of banning them without proof on other servers, I tried I hit an illegal Abby Ace redux into space, I flew away and they banned me from the Spanish server, just because of that mistake I have lost three accounts, Spanish server with ID 6720, EN1 with 184159 and EN3 with 840. All the money, time and money invested in these servers went to hell because of a single mistake I made more than a year ago. I would like to receive another opportunity from you Mazhor since I know that all the administrators of any server are going to tell me that it is not appealable and therefore I had not appealed until now, I never used any type of advantage in events or I used it with bad intentions, I simply made a mistake, I jumped and my character flew away, an administrator saw it and banned me, that's all the bad thing I've done to lose all my accounts.

Thanks, regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom