Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
babu hope
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 19, 2022
Time of violation
17:15
Proofs
https://studio.youtube.com/video/Y2He20hKA7Q/edit

babysaint

Player
Player
i was standing still at fam house and this guy killed me
- if the provided link dosent work

Ryan Vex

Blocked
Blocked
im deciding to tell the admins the full story as this is not rdm. I was acturally in conflict with this family with my friends and we were in a fight, we had came back to the house and you guys started talking shit again. I thought i remembered you from earlier back in round 1 of the fight therefore i injured u because of it.

babysaint

Player
Player
im deciding to tell the admins the full story as this is not rdm. I was acturally in conflict with this family with my friends and we were in a fight, we had came back to the house and you guys started talking shit again. I thought i remembered you from earlier back in round 1 of the fight therefore i injured u because of it.
nah i dont remember you.. if u have the pov u can post

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player
LOL U KILLED HIM WHEN HE WAS SLEEPING XD

Fanci Darling

Professional at everything.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 123819 will receive a punishment for | DM
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom