Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bahadir_Alemdar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 30, 2024
Time of violation
21:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oo4HprpG28Y

Negi Ilya

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
About Insulting You can make a Different Forum Thread for the Issue !!

mirac eryıldırım

Player
Player
Do not change the topic of the forum, you should be banned for taking money from the family fund without my permission.
He is lying. He had his own permission, he was complaining about the disagreement between us. That's why I'm against the approval of the forum.

Mehmet38

Player
Player
I have absolutely no permission and I have family members who witnessed this. I am a victim, please give this player the necessary punishment and approve my form.

CrafterXP

Player
Player
I have absolutely no permission and I have family members who witnessed this. I am a victim, please give this player the necessary punishment and approve my form.
I witnessed person (72175) taking this family's money without permission and leaving the family.

Mehmet38

Player
Player
Everyone in my family is a witness. I also have meetings with this person. I asked him why he was withdrawing the family's money, and he gave me an abusive answer. If you want, I can add it here and you can talk to my witnesses, dear admin.

Mehmet38

Player
Player
When will my forum be concluded? My evidence is already attached and I have witnesses, isn't that enough?

Negi Ilya

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
After Reviewing the Evidence i Decide the Following
ID: 72175 will be punished for Gen Rule 6.22
You shouldn't take any money from fam balance without Leader Perms !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom