Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Azat Oviouss
Administrators nickname
Federico Vautier
Date
May 2, 2024
Time
23:16
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/u4kAOoQ

Niko123

Player
Player
Hello today I got banned for cheating. He PC Checked me he didn't find anything he just found that I had another discord account just I have two accounts because my first discord account has a bug I can't join discord i can show you lots of POVs that I don't have any cheats I just show you some at the bottom I find that there is no reason to ban me for cheating because you found no cheats in my PC just two discord accounts which is not a cheat I like the server I used to play the server a lot with my friends I've never had any problems with en3 administration

thanks for reading

here are the povs ( I can add more if you want )

Grand Theft Auto V 2024 05 01 17 45 09 03

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
You seem to have forgotten allot in this appeal,
You firstly are also banned for GR 1.4, where you have 4 accounts,
You are heavily deceiving and acting like a fool by streaming the pc check via your other screen on your minimised discord, then lying saying your other one doesn’t open.
You are banned on EN1/EN2/EN3/DE/IT for cheats.
Cheating is clear when you are blatantly aimlocking, I didn’t bother checking you further since you wanted to troll.
Good luck in the future

Niko123

Player
Player
I am not banned from the IT server I have never been banned from the server, DE3 I play from temp to telmp and I have never been banned I am not banned EN2 for cheating but for TOO MANY BAN likewise I am not banned I liked cheat on EN3 EN1 I got banned for Clumsy which I used for another game (I can provide you with all the proof you want)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom