Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Dutch Van Der Linde

Player
Player
Your name IRLl:Tuğra
Your age:16
timezone:UTC+3
average online per day:3-6
discord:tugra43
your nickname:Eduardo Salamanca
Your ID:71554

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1-First of all, I join many gang and gave a chance to legal organizations, but gang affairs entertained me more and I gained a lot of experience and as I played and researched for a long time, my gang knowledge and RP knowledge increased.
2-Secondly, I want to form a big gang by uniting many people under this organization and I want to constantly participate in events and strengthen the power of the gang.
3-I've seen many gangs and organizations, but the one that entertained me the most and had a lot of fun playing was the Families, and I was almost devastated to see the gang disband, so I want to strengthen the power of that. Form a gang like before and I will make this gang one of the strongest gangs.
Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:
-Questions about the gang should not be ignored, and members who behave in a non-RP manner, such as unsuccessful RP, should be punished by dropping their rankings, and should be given a little information about RP when they join the gang, and similar things.And I will meet with the members and ask their opinions. As a result, I want to make the gang in a style that will please the members.

Top Bottom