Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Seyit_Undefeated
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Nov 1, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/2VRit2D

Seyitt Dixon

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, my name is Seyit, I was banned from GR1.1 1.4 1.8 while playing GrandRP. I made mistake GR1.1 by asking my friend to check my account. I had to make GR1.4 because I had this problem on my account. I made GR1.8 because I did GR1.4 but I did most of it without realizing it at first, I'm honest with you, give me another chance. I love the game very much, I haven't played the game for 7 months and I miss it so much. This game is my life, I can't do without this game. I really want to get back into the game now. I miss this game so much. I made the mistakes when I just started, I did it without knowing the game, I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again, delete my money, I really miss the Mazhor game, I love you and the game very much, take care of yourself. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom