Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzwe

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL Omar kalash
Your age 18
Time zone GMT 5:30 +
Average online per day 18-24H
Your Discord157575751
Your Nickname Roland Jak
Your ID 99956

Leader of The Marabunta

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation) :
- I started in the RP as an ordinary citizen like any new citizen, but during the period I spent I acquired many skills in many organizations, including governmental and criminal organizations, but I was recently exiled in criminal organizations such as Marabunta , but I asked myself how I would develop myself and the gangs, and I found the answer to become I am the head of one of these gangs and I chose Marabunta because I have memories of it, and that is why I am here submitting this request, but the main goal is to develop the gang first and then develop myself.

- When I ask someone what Marabunta is, he will answer that it is a gang, but this is to him and to me, it is everything, and my main goal is to develop it to the greatest extent possible and make it one of the strongest gangs in Los Santos.

- I have gone through many experiences in gangs, and Marabunta was the third and best, because I will not leave Marabunta until I retire from RP. Marabunta is the dream.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization :
-
Keeping the relations good.
If I become the leader of the gang, I will let someone feel that I am the leader, but that I am one of them, and if I consult the members, this will give them the feeling that they are important, and I will certainly improve the relationship between them, and this will lead to more scenarios.

- Bonus system. I will give a bonus to everyone who works hard and attends robarey and events.
-Events. I will work hard to make all members attend events for themselves and to develop the Marabunta , and this will have more bonus in the events than anything else.

Rank System:
1 | Associate
2 | Informant
3 | Lookout
4 | Courier
5 | Money Launderer
6 | Technician
7 | Muscle
8 | Hitman
9 | Scout
10 | Street Soldier
11 | Enforcer
12 | Lieutenant
13 | Caporegime
14 | Consigliere
15 | Underboss
17 | Boss
18 | Big Boss

image.png
image.png
image.png

I was deputy cheif

I have so many high rank to give

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Rejected.​
  • Lying in application (No sane person spends 18-24 hours per day on grand), you barely spent 2 hours today on the game. )​
  • Punishments: playtime ratio is high (not good)​
  • Low ID but low level (sign that your account is innactive)​
  • Level is too low (Not enough experience)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom